Oregano Toast & Feta
- Ciabatta Flour
- Olive Oil
- Oregano herbs
- Add the Ciabatta Flour in to a mixing bowl
- Add water and oil
- Knead the dough for 10 mins
- Then place in the bowl and leave to rise for 20 mins.
- Shape Dough in to a loaf shape
- Flour a baking tray
- Place in oven at 200 degrees for approx 30 mins
- Leave to cool then slice
- Place slices on to a griddle pan and brush over with Olive oil and sprinkle Oregano herbs. Turn after 5 mins and repeat.
- Serve with diced Feta Cheese.
What a yummy snack!