In the UK we are facing huge challenges relating to the health and wellbeing, with massive obesity issues & technical advancements, stress levels within the workplace are at fever pitch.So we are here to ensure that your Organisation is taking a strategic approach that meets the needs of your people whilst meeting your Corporate & Social responsibilities. We will understand what positive steps you have already taken, what are the needs of your people to provide a strategy that is sustainable, affordable and transformational.
We offer a range of training workshops on topics of Wellbeing & Mental Health, we can tailor our training to meet your needs. Training programmes can be delivered in person inhouse and bitesize E-Learning.
Mental Health Awareness
This course is a full day course and is practical and interactive. It will provide an overview of mental health common conditions. The signs and symptoms to look out for and how to provide mental health first aid or sign posting for suitable support. It also gives the learners the opportunity to learn about the 5 ways to wellbeing to improve their own health and wellbeing.
- Learn about legislation and the Laws you need to consider in your housing roles
- How to give mental health first aid
- Recognising mental health conditions
- Develop your own action plan to improve your own health and wellbeing.
This course is a full day course and is practical and interactive. It will provide a range of tools and techniques to build resilience in your housing roles. What resilience looks like and how positivity and facing your fears can lead to success.
- Understand what resilience is
- Learn how to become more resilient
- The power of being positive
- How facing your fears is key to building resilience
- How to achieve success
- Benefits of team work