- Shortcrust Pastry Sheet
- 3 Satsuma’s
- 1 Lemon
- Vanilla Essence
- Icing Sugar
- 250g of Dried Fruit Mix
- 50g of Flaked Almonds
- Add the dried fruit mix, flaked almonds in to a bowl
- Add the zest & juice from the satsuma’s & lemon.
- Add 3 Tblsp of Water
- Cover bowl and leave in a fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove ready made pastry from the fridge for 1/2 hour
- Cut 8 round shapes with a pastry cutter for the base
- Cut 8 star shapes with a pastry cutter for the top.
- Heat oven to 150 degrees
- Place pastry bases in a cake tray or foil cases
- Add filling
- Place star shapes on top then brush with milk
- Place in oven for 15 mins
These yummy mince pies were quick and easy to make and taste amazing!There a healthy version too!