- 200g of Risotto rice
- 400 ml of vegetable stock
- One large onion
- Bunch of Spring Onions
- Punnet of Mushrooms
- Peppercorn Flavour pot
- Large mug of milk
- Add the risotto rice in to a pan with the vegetable stock and simmer for 20 mins
- Fry off onions and mushrooms in pan until soft then add to risotto rice
- Add mug of milk & peppercorn flavour pot
- Simmer for a further 20 mins
- Add chopped spring onions and serve.
This Risotto was so easy to cook and I always believed cooking risotto’s was complicated but with this recipe it was easy and it was the best one Ive tried. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think?