- Turkey breasts
- Streaky Bacon
- Farmers Sausages
- New Potatoes
- Baby Carrots
- Sage & onion Stuffing
- Yorkie puds
- Salt & Pepper
- Prep your vegetables
- Half your new potatoes in an oven dish with olive oil,salt & pepper and place in an oven 180 degrees for 1 & 1/2 hours
- Bash out your Turkey breasts with a meat hammer and place stuffing in the middle and wrap the breast around it, then wrap around your streaky bacon and place on a baking tray. Place in the oven for 1/2 an hour.
- Wrap your farmer sausages with streaky bacon and place in oven the same time as your stuffed turkey breasts.
- Boil your vegetables for 20 mins and add salt.
- Add the lardons to a pan and fry off and add the sprouts.
- With 5 mins to spare add the Yorkie puds in to the oven.
- Then serve.
This meal shows you can still produce a fantastic Christmas Dinner that doesn’t cost the earth but tastes delicious. This entire meal for x4 cost us £15.