This course is a full day course which is practical and interactive. It will provide tools and techniques to enable you to maintain a positive wellbeing by using mindfulness in your daily life. An introductory video below highlights some of these techniques. It is suitable for not only frontline staff and members of the public, but students as well.
- Recognise what mindfulness is
- Recognise what mindfulness is not
- How mindfulness can help with daily life
- How to eat mindfully
- The benefits of mindful activity and setting new goals
- A selection of tips and tricks you can start using today, in the path to being more mindful